Treating Customers Fairly Policy
At Rapid Vans Leasing Limited we ensure that our clients are at the very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective service to all concerned.
As a part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service.
Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy is centred around the guidance provided by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our customers and take responsibility for both Rapid Vans as an organisation, and our staff (at all levels) providing an enhanced service quality to clients, based on a culture of openness and transparency.
As a firm, we take the requirements of the FCA seriously, in particular, the requirement to treat customers fairly.
The FCA has outlined six key themes which are central to our TCF initiative:
- Customers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision.
- Where advice is provided, it takes into account a client’s individual circumstances.
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard.
- Customers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint.
Ways We Meet These Requirements In The Day To Day Running Of Our Business
Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business.
We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to all parties who may have had historic dealings with our firm or may have dealings with us in the future.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of "jargon" and written in plain English.
Any advice provided will be appropriate and take into account the customer’s individual needs and circumstances.
We take our client’s privacy seriously and ensure that our staff are aware of and follow rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients’ details are kept secure and confidential.
If You Have A Complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page on our website - Complaints Procedure Our policy is in line with the current guidance from the FCA and is in line with the principles of the FCA that "a firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly".